Latest Movie :

19 Eyeliner Styles to Change Your Eyeshape

Hey Guys! Merry Christmas Eve! I am about to head to Indiana with my boyfriend and I wanted to share with you guys a video. It was filmed a while back but I was just too lazy to edit and put it together. I finally made myself do it and here it is. Also I had a family party yesterday, their internet was way to slow and I couldn't upload this video on the regular sunday. I think this video is a niffy video for new eyeliner ideas. I know there are some crazy styles that I showed but would never actually wear, it is so fun to play around with makeup and experiment though! Usually I would used Revlon liquid liner for my top lids and Revlon pencil liner for my bottom lids. For demonstration purposes I did things a little different. I also always, always set my liner with a matching shadow so that there is no smudging and it will stay on the whole day. Who knew that plain ole eyeliner could do so much right? Hope you learn something new. Have a safe and fun holiday! XO
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Amazing Picker - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger